Skip to main content
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, cover coughs and sneezes, and avoid the pool area if you are experiencing symptoms of illness including a fever of 100°F or above, sore throat, runny nose, chills, not feeling well, sneezing, coughing, abdominal pain, or diarrhea.
- Six feet separation is required from anyone not in your same household. No large groups or pool parties allowed. If there is not room to maintain physical distancing in the pool or the pool area, please try another pool or another time. Please alert the board or management company if you think we need to schedule time slots for use or take other measures to control the flow of users.
- Lounge chairs and tables must remain properly distanced.
- When the spas are heated, use will be limited to one person or household at a time.
- Residents must wear a cloth face covering when traveling through common areas of the property where it may not be possible to maintain physical distancing, including to and from the pool.
- Bring and use your own hand sanitizer and disinfectant as needed to help maintain a safe and healthy atmosphere.